1. IcelandGoldenCircleTours.com is a brand owned by the Icelandic company Anna og Tómas ehf. (kennitala [Icelandic Identity Number]: 590115-0290). We have all necessary licences as a tour operator and as a transportation company.
2. Your booking is confirmed once you receive a confirmation of your booking by e-mail and you have paid either a deposit of 50% (or as specified in your offer) for tours booked at least 30 days prior to departure or the full amount for tours booked less than 30 days prior to departure. All payments are non-refundable and there’s no refund for unused services.
3. Payment can be done either by credit or debit card in ISK or by bank transfer in Euros.
4. Cancellations. If you cancel your booking at least 30 days prior to departure you won’t get a refund of your deposit but you don’t have to pay the remaining amount. If you cancel less than 30 days prior to departure your booking is non-refundable. We reserve the right to cancel, modify or interrupt any tours at any time in case of extreme weather, forecast of extreme weather, accident, road closure, road conditions that make driving dangerous, natural disaster or any other reasons that might endanger our staff’s or our customers’ safety. You will get a full refund for day tours only if you have paid in advance and if your tour is cancelled by us before departure for such reasons but not if the tour is interrupted. We may not be held responsible for any loss or additional cost such as a missed tour or activity, missed flight, or if you can’t get to your booked accommodation and/or you have to book new accommodation, even if your original accommodation has been booked by us.
5. Please note that you will need to follow safety instructions at all times. Always wear your seatbelt and remain seated while the vehicle is in motion. Follow all safety instructions. Please note that walkways might be slippery, you might get wet, there might be difficult stairs to deal with. If you don’t follow the safety instructions there might be a risk of accident or death, particularly at waterfalls, glaciers, beaches and geothermic sites. Don’t go too close to waterfalls or glaciers. At beaches note that some waves can be bigger and stronger than others and might take you into the water with strong and potentially dangerous currents. Always walk carefully. Some natural waters can be unexpectedly hot. Always get on or off from our vehicles with caution as there might be other vehicles nearby in motion.
6. All complaints must be submitted to us by e-mail during your stay in Iceland. Complaints submitted after your stay and/or in any other forms are not accepted. Any disputes in connection with our services shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the district court of Reykjavík.