Drive yourself. Our price includes a rental car and comfortable accommodation.

This itinerary is just a suggestion. We can offer you a shorter, a longer or a completely different itinerary according to your needs.

Day 1. Pick-up of your car at Keflavík Airport. Overnight at a hotel in Reykjavík.
Day 2. The Golden Circle: þingvallavatn (lake), Þingvellir (national park), Geysír (geyser), Gullfoss (waterfall), Kerið (crater lake). Overnight in Reykjavík.
Day 3. The South Coast: Seljalandsfoss (waterfall), Skógafoss (waterfall), Sólheimajökull (glacier), Dyrhólaey (promontory), Reynisfjara (black sand beach), Vík (seaside village). Overnight in or around Vík.
Day 4. The South-East: Eldhraun (lava field), Systrafoss (waterfall), Skaftafell (national park), Fjallsarlón (glacier lagoon), Jökulsárlón (glacier lagoon), Diamond Beach. Overnight in Höfn.
Day 5. The East Fjords: Hvalnes (lighthouse), Djúpivogur (small town with a nice harbour), Petra’s Stone Collection, Fáskruðsjörður (former French fishing village). Overnight in Egilsstaðir.
Day 6. The North-East: Dettifoss (waterfall), Hverir (geothermal area), Mývatn Nature Baths, Lake Mývatn, Dimmuborgir (rock formations), Goðafoss (waterfall). Overnight in Akureyri.
Day 7. The West: Glaumbær (open air museum), Deildartunguhver (geothermal area), Hraunfossar and Barnafoss (waterfalls), Borgarnes (seaside town), Hvalfjörður (fjord). Overnight in Reykjavík.
Day 8. Free time in Reykjavík depending on the departure time of your flight. Return of your vehicle at Keflavík International Airport.

EUR 1249 per person based on two pax booking together
EUR 1125 per person based on four pax booking together. 

This offer is not available for departures between 15th June and 23rd August.

Our price includes:

A rental car (Volkswagen Golf or similar) with pick-up and drop-off at the airport
Unlimited milage
Car insurance – additional insurance can be selected and purchased at pick-up
Accommodation for seven nights in good mid-range hotels in twin/double rooms

Our price does not include:

Guiding services
Entrance fees

Larger cars are available at an additional charge:

Skoda Octavia: 199 euros per vehicle per week
Suzuki Vitara, Dacia Duster or similar: 450 euros per vehicle per week
Toyota RAV4 or similar: 550 euros per vehicle per week
Toyota Land Cruise or similar: 1100 euros per vehicle per week
Land Rover Defender or similar: 1450 euros per vehicle per week

Terms and conditions:

A first payment of 30% is necessary to confirm your booking. The remaining 70% needs to be paid latest 30 days prior to your arrival. All payments are non-refundable and there’s no refund for unused services. The itinerary is subject to road and weather conditions. Roads may be closed by the authorities or may be too dangerous to drive on. Driving in Iceland is different than in other countries and may involve a risk at any time of the year. We recommend to check the following websites before every departure:, We recommend that you don’t drive if there’s a weather warning. We’re not responsible for any loss or additional costs due to any missed activities, flights or other or if you don’t reach your accommodation and you need to book and pay for other accommodation. The car rental contract is between the driver and the car rental company and we’re not responsible for any dispute between the two parties. Our offer is subject to availability.

Book here: