Terms and Conditions
1. Iceland Golden Circle Tours.com is a brand owned by the the Icelandic company Anna og Tómas ehf. (kennitala [Icelandic Identity Number]: 590115-0290).
2. Your booking is confirmed once you receive a confirmation of your booking by e-mail and you have paid either a deposit of 50% for tours booked at least 30 days prior to departure or the full amount for tours booked less than 30 days prior to departure.
3. If your tour is booked at least 30 days prior to departure, you must pay a non-refundable deposit of 50% at the time of booking. The remaining amount has to be paid latest 30 days prior to departure. If you book less than 30 days prior to departure you must pay the full amount at the time of booking. Any additional costs (such as extra hours or extra kilometres) must be paid at the end of the tour. No refund for unused services.
4. Payment can be done either by credit or debit card in ISK or by bank transfer in Euros.
5. Cancellations. If you cancel your booking at least 30 days prior to departure you won’t get a refund of your deposit but you don’t have to pay the remaining amount. If you cancel less than 30 days prior to departure your booking is non-refundable. We reserve the right to cancel or interrupt any tours at any time in case of extreme weather, forecast of extreme weather, accident, road closure, natural disaster or any other reasons that might endanger our staff’s or our customers’ safety. You will get a full refund if you have paid in advance and if your tour is cancelled before departure for such reasons but not if the tour needs to be interrupted due to the reasons above. We may not be held responsible if you miss your flight or you have any unforeseen expenses for such reasons, such as you have to book new accommodation, even if your original accommodation has been booked by us.
6. Please note that you will need to follow safety instructions at all times. Always wear your seatbelt and remain seated while the vehicle is in motion. Follow all safety instructions. Please note that walkways might be slippery, you might get wet, there might be difficult stairs to deal with. If you don’t follow the safety instructions there might be a risk of accident or death, particularly at waterfalls, glaciers, beaches and geothermic sites. Don’t go too close to waterfalls or glaciers. At beaches note that some waves can be bigger and stronger than others and might take you into the water with strong and potentially dangerous currents. Always walk carefully. Some natural waters can be unexpectedly hot. Always get on or off our vehicles with caution as there might be other vehicles nearby in motion.