South Iceland Tour
Your South Iceland tour starts with a complimentary pick-up at your hotel or address in Reykjavík and includes the following sights
- Seljalandsfoss Waterfall – a 62 meters high waterfall
- Eyjafjallajökull – the famous volcano which eruption halted air traffic in Europe for days
- View on the Myrdalsjökull glacier
- Dyrhólaey – a 120 meters high promontory over the Atlantic Ocean
- Vík – one of the most beautiful villages in Iceland
- The famous Vík Black Sand Beach
- Reynisfjara – spectacular basalt rocks in the Ocean
- Skógafoss – a lovely, 63 meters high, typical South Icelandic waterfall.
At the end of your tour you will be brought back to your hotel in Reykjavík.
Minimum number of guest
Maximum number of guests
Approximately 9 hours
Between 08.30 and 09.00