Golden Circle Tour
Your Golden Circle tour starts with a complimentary pick-up at your hotel or address in Reykjavík and includes the following sights:
- Þingvallavatn Lake
- Þingvellir National Park – the site both of the continental rift between the North American and the Eurasian geological plates and the original Icelandic National Assembly from 930
- Laugarvatn village with the naturally hot water of Laugarvatn Lake
- Gullfoss waterfall – one of the most beautiful waterfalls in the world
- Geysír – the most famous geyser of the world, plus Strokkur geyser that erupts every few minutes – it’s guaranteed
- Skálholt – one of Iceland’s two episcopal sees from 1056 until 1785.
At the end of your tour you will be brought back to your hotel in Reykjavík.
Minimum number of guest
Maximum number of guests
Approximately 8 hours
Between 08.30 and 09.00