Blue Lagoon and the Reykjanes peninsula with the Krýsuvík Geothermical Area – entrance fee to the Blue Lagoon included
Your Blue Lagoon and the Reykjanes peninsula with the Krýsuvík Geothermical Area tour starts with a complimentary pick-up at your hotel or address in Reykjavík and includes the following sights:
- Kleifarvatn Lake – the largest lake on the Reykjanes peninsula in a Moon-like area
- Krýsuvík Geothermical Area – truly one of the most interesting natural wonders of Iceland with fumaroles, mud pots, hot springs and colourful earth.
- Grindavík – fishing village near the Blue Lagoon
- Blue Lagoon Geothermal Spa – imagine a lagoon with splendid blue water at an average temperature of 38 °C (100 °F).
At the end of your tour you will be brought back to your hotel or address in Reykjavík.
Your price includes:
- Hotel pick-up and return
- English speaking guide-driver
- Entrance fee to the Blue Lagoon (bring your own towel and swimsuit or rent one upon arrival)
Your price does not include:
- Towel or swimsuit at the Blue Lagoon (bring your own towel and swimsuit or rent one upon arrival)
Minimum number of guest
Maximum number of guests
Approximately 4 hours
Between 09.00 and 09.30